Computer & Technology Services
You’ll need the latest technology and equipment to conduct thorough research. Complete assignments. Stay connected with family and friends. Our IT Center staff provides fast and courteous service to:
- Troubleshoot any technology-related problems
- Provide the latest Microsoft Office software
- Manage campus network and e-mail accounts
Technology services at Bridgewater include:
- The College’s computer network
- Cable television services
- Classroom projection systems
All residence halls and academic buildings have wireless internet access.
Call or email the Help Desk:
If you’re calling from an on-campus phone, dial HELP (4357). If you’re calling from an off-campus phone, dial 540-828-4357.
Visit the HelpDesk site for information on downloading software, computer policies, answers to common problems or to enter a help ticket.
Change Your BC Password
Access Your BC Email